We all have our little nicknames for that furry kid in the house. My personal favorite is Sascharini. Rich goes between Sasch and Saschi. Anyway you say it, it’s Sascha and she’s adorable.
Rich has been thinking there are lessons to be learned from Sascha.
- When it is time to go to bed, just let out all the air and let it all go.
- Don’t hold a grudge for more than a minute and a half.
- Always been excited to see your loved ones to the point of dancing.
- Looking forward to the next thing is good. Whether it’s a hug, a treat, or going for a walk.
- Play with great enthusiasm
Sascha continues to try and rule the household. She believes she is a lap puppy and should be indulged whenever she sees fit. This means that we all have our experiences with heaviness of the chest, stabbing pains in the side, and a feeling of something hovering over us. It’s usually Sascha.
Rich has decided that the twist trick went really well. It is time to move on to a new trick. Sascha is now learning High Five. This is a stepped process to learn. So far, she has learned to put her paw on Rich’s closed fist to get the treat. We’ll have video when she gets to a step that is recognizable.